Save the Date
August 12, 2017 and August 13, 2017
- Animal BalloonsPaul Marsh, Balloon Artist will be making animal balloons on Saturday from 1-4 free of charge. Sponsored By: Cairnbrrok Community Club and PNA
- Armed Forces MemorialLocated in the Parking Lot of the Community Park
- Boy Scout Troop 121Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Lemonade, and Chicken BBQ
- Bunny & the Bear Food FestivalFresh friut smoothies
- Craft TentSaturday and Sunday from 12:00 till 4pm
Cost to vender $25.00 total for both days
You will recieve a 6 foot table space under the 20 by 40 tent
Contact Jessie Barnes 814-754-1559
Craft Registration Form
- Fireman's Ladies AuxiliaryBingo 2:00 - 4:00 and 6:00 - 8:00 in the old bathhouse near the basketball court
- Heritage Days Chances BoothAll Profits benefit Heritage Days Festival-Prizes donated by local business and volunteers.
Bingo Tickets, Strip Tickets, 50/50, very nice baskets (valued at $50.00 and up) Questions contact Emmy Strapple 814-754-5436
- Heritage Days Donation BoothThere will be a donation booth at the entrance to the festival. Donations are greatly appreciated.
- Heritage Days Information BoothThere will be a Heritage Days information booth near the restrooms. Festival information, first aid supplies, and Heritage Days shirts will be for sell.
Registry book- sign in and have a chacne to win $25.00 cash
- Heritage Days Soda BoothSoda and Bottled Water, All proceeds benefit Heritage Days Festival
- Historical SocietyMuseum
- Lions ClubChicken BBQ Tickets for Sunday, August 19th at 11-2$8.00 for Tickets Call Dan Barta at 754-4147 Brooms for Sell
- Pappy D's BBQHog Roasting, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Beef Brisket Sandwiches, Chicken, cole slaw, bakes beans, ribs, sauerkraut balls, Haluski, and Deep Fries Bacon
- Pony RidesRides will be given on Saturday from 11 - 4pm and Sunday from 12 - 4pm.
$3.00 a ride
- PrittsHot Sausage, Steak + Cheese, Gyros, Chicken Tenders, Curly Fries, Walking Tacos, and Iced Tea
- Rudy's BudsWaltkins seasonigns and natural remedies, sports items, silk flower arrangements, candles, bead jewelry, crocheted items, balloons,and kid toys
- Saints Peter & Paul LutheranHaluski, Sausage, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Gobs, ice tea, and lemonade
- Shade Panther ParentsClothing and Money Booth
- Shade SportsmenJerky strips and Beef Jerky bags
- Shade SportsmenDart Game
- Stoystown LionessFunnel cakes + Snow Cones
- TC's Country Cookin'hotdogs, chili dogs, hamburger, hot and sweet sausage, chicken tenders, fried mushrooms, french fries, onion rings, meatball hoagies, strawberry shortcakes, monkey bread, nachos, mozzarella sticks, fried pickles, pepperoni sticks, fruiy teas and lemonades
- The Pie ShoppePies, Cinnamon Rolls, Gobs, Snails, Apple Dumplings, Pumpkin Rolls,Pizza + Pepperoni Rolls
- Trackless TrainTrackless Train will be open for rides from 1 till 4 both days.
Train driver: Dave Winegardner
Train donated by Dick Brant